Monday, January 3, 2011

Overtime,More Munneh Please

I've been reading many blogs lately and I've seen various styles of blogging;some were really good while others were just random-short-one-paragraphed-posts, but received a bazillion comments =/.
Well I guess that's how people roll these days.Popular people don't even have to think and write,they just gotta post something short and presumably 'meaningful' and the comments come flooding in.
'Meaningful'(Note the obvious inverted comas around meaningful) because sometimes those posts make no sense whatsoever.They aren't even metaphorical!But ,'whatever floats your boat' as they say.
One thing I noticed was how pictures make certain blogs more interesting to read.
Therefore,I've decided to work overtime everyday now!
Okay maybe that doesn't make sense,yet.Lemme explain a little.
See, if I work overtime,I'll gain more money!
When I get enough money,I can buy myself a decent phone with a decent camera =D
Then I'll be able to take pictures!My life has gotten pretty interesting lately and some pictures of my recent activities would be great.
Some of you might say 'Why waste you money?Don't you already have a kick-ass phone?'

Well the adage 'Don't judge a book by its cover' fits my situation to a T. See,from the outside my sony ericson G705 might look like a reaaaaalllyyy stylish black,shiny phone ;''classy looking'',my friend once said.But trust me,using it for a day would leave you wanting to just throw it into a chasm...or something...really deep?Anyway,it lags every 5 minutes and almost half of the time,when I'm in a conversation the phone just drops the call.Even more frustrating is the fact that it has a 3.2 megapixel camera...which CANNOT be used!
I sent it to a shop and all they could say was 'masalah hardware,tak boleh fix'
Grrrr...Yea so that's what I'm gonna do.Work more,gain more.
Besides,my job's awesome =D.
Well,
Till Then~

-Waz-


No comments:

Post a Comment